Stratus and Lockit...lots of LV fun today!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I'm freaking out! I went to pick up my Silver Lockit this morning (was there the second they opened...lol), and made a complete 360-degree decision to not take it. UGH! I don't know, I either have a split-personality and/or I've been going through menopause at 32! lol I just changed my mind (again). Last time I did this, I returned my Stratus PM...only to buy her back. I am REALLY happy about that decision, because I love her!!! But...for some reason, when I saw the Silver Lockit...I didn't LOVE it for me. I kinda reverted back to my original thought that it isn't my style at all, although it is a gorgeous bag. I flat out told my SA that I know I would end up regretting it, since I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find another one if I change my mind in a month like I did with the Stratus. She said if I do, to just take out the other nice limited edition bags I do have and treasure those...she so sweet!!!! Anyhow, I'm still holding out for a beautiful LE bag in September, so I hope that keeps me focused. So all you girls with the Mirror Lockits, enjoy them for me... :crybaby:In the meantime...I have something small to post over in the Hermes section...the sell out that I am! :P

I love the shoes. I think that the black breaks it up enough, so it's not too matchy matchy.

Oh... I just read your last post. You're right... if the bag isn't for you, then it's the right decision not to buy it.