Strass Lady Claude Question...

*MJ*

Joyful and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Hi!!

A quick question for you Strass LC owners...I have the opportunity to get the Fire Opal Strass LC in a size 39. :biggrin:

I am a 39 in the new VP sizing, but my concern is that I have a pair of glitter LC in 39, and they are a little too short in the footbed. 39's are usually around a 10" insole, and they are 9.75". So do the Strass LC run a little small as well?
Please tell me they don't!!

Thanks so much!!:flowers:

Thank you Naked! :flowers:

I did a search of the sizing thread, and there were just a couple of posts in regards to the LC, and none in my size range...:sad:

I'm hoping that someone with the LC Strass in a 39 will be kind enough to post the insole measurement.

Thanks so much!!

Yes...but it's a whole lot of money for that shoe, and I was hoping not to have to go through dealing with a return...

I'm just hoping for some sizing who help from the lovely ladies here who have been blessed with Strass...If it's not too much trouble.:flowers:

Thanks so much! :smile:

I'd just buy them and return if they don't fit.

From what I've read, LC's (depending on the season) ran a little small to TTS.

Edit: didn't carlinha go tts with her FOS?

i don't know how i size in the new VPs, but i'm a 36 in the old VPs from a couple of years ago and my strass LC is a 36. Note they will feel a little stiff when you first try them on, but they will soften up a little after a couple of wears. i thought mine were too smalla t first but then i wore them around the apartment for a couple of hours and they were fine, i can dance all night in them, the LC is very comfy! (^(oo)^)v

LCs are small in general....i too am a 39 in most CLs but sized up to a 39.5 - which is also my old VP size.

Hmm...that makes me wonder if 39s will work...I'm also a 39.5 in old VP. I wish I had an insole measurement from the 39...I wonder if the SA would be able to do that for me?:thinking:

Thanks for the info Aikandy!

MJ- if they are really something you want, I would take a chance on them. If they are not too tight you could try the sock trick. I say go for it while you have the opportunity!!

Thanks Nani...you're right...I was just worried about the dreaded "toe overhang" more so than the tightness. I can deal with a tight shoe...just not my big toe hangin' over! :graucho: But yeah, I guess I should just roll the dice!! Not like I'll find them again...