Strap sold separately?

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
Has anyone had any luck purchasing a strap separately in store? I called LV and they told me it's a case by case thing and often considered a repair. Other threads have mentioned it and of course they are sold on eBay. Just wondering if anyone has actually purchased a strap and for how much. Did you have to bring in your bag?

When I was purchasing my Tivoli I was having a hard time deciding between the PM and GM. My SA said that if I wanted to purchase the PM I could buy a shoulder strap for $265. I ended up with the GM as not to worry about the extra strap.

mac01 said:
What strap are you looking to purchase? I bought an Ebene strap for my pochette and it was no trouble at all.

Looking to purchase a long strap for cross body use. But hmmm good to know I can get a short one. It is for my de papillon 26

I think you can also find them on the website too. I was told that they don't sell the monogram strap on the website by a live chat person, and then I just typed it into the search bar and it came up for sale. If you search strap on the LV website, a bunch of products show up and the straps are all there.

There are currently 3 different straps on the US website. One is mono, two are vachetta. They are between $200-$300 dollars.

reginablair said:
I think you can also find them on the website too. I was told that they don't sell the monogram strap on the website by a live chat person, and then I just typed it into the search bar and it came up for sale. If you search strap on the LV website, a bunch of products show up and the straps are all there.

Thanks so much! Sadly they don't have a strap to match the dark brown leather for Damier Ebene. So close!

If you want the dark brown strap, call the store you usually go to. The SA ordered it for me from their distribution center so it's like an online order she places for you except these are not sold online.

mac01 said:
If you want the dark brown strap, call the store you usually go to. The SA ordered it for me from their distribution center so it's like an online order she places for you except these are not sold online.

Thank you! I will most likely do that!

mac01 said:

I would like a crossbody strap for a DE Pochette. Do I just tell them what I have and they get the right strap or does anyone know if there a name for this strap?