Strap Slippage? Try this strap modification!!

hahahaha... i do this already.

I once thought about cutting the strap protector/weight distributor off- then i saw it could just slip off. it works much Much MUCH better. no slipping!

wow, what a great idea! i was just cursing my first the other day...(i know i know...never curse the bbag) but she kept falling off because of my winter jacket...i'll try it now that winter is finally here in Toronto

:smile: well i removed my thingy before i went to work this morning - wearing my Black City today... and yup found it much better!!! No slipping!!! Just like a normal shoulder strap now! :graucho: I think tonight I'll take the thingy off all my other b-bags... :wlae:

:smile: well i removed my thingy before i went to work this morning - wearing my Black City today... and yup found it much better!!! No slipping!!! Just like a normal shoulder strap now! :graucho: I think tonight I'll take the thingy off all my other b-bags... :wlae:
Yay! That's great news! I've been hoping to start hearing back from people to see if the thingy removal is working for them.

I'm going to take them off all my straps too! I'll store the thingies with the mirrors, another thing I never use and take off right away.

Hmmmm:rolleyes: , now need some photo art involving removed thingies. :rolleyes: They have to earn their keep somehow.