Strap length - Pomp vs. Marcel

Did you get the VCP Pomp on Bonanzle today?? I don't know the answer to your question, but do know that even though the Marcel strap seems a bit short on some people, several gals were thinking of using the strap on their Pomp since it's leather and VCP. There's also a trick you can do to lengthen the Marcel strap with a VCP key fob...

No, I missed the one on Bonanzle. By the time I checked my PM's and logged onto Bonanzle, it was gone. There is one on another board that I can buy but it only comes with the Marcel strap. It's brand new but the original owner traded the Pomp strap for the VCP Marcel strap. I was just wondering if I *need* the original strap or if the Marcel strap is the right way to go.

If you are not tall I think its a better deal to have the marcel strap bc it's leather and nicer than the pomp strap. However I found the marcel strap too short for me and I am 5'10" size 12! I thought the pomp strap was plenty long but it's def not as nice as the marcel strap.

Hmm, now I'm not sure what to do. I'm 5'9 and a size 14-16 and was hoping to wear the Pomp crossbody for shopping trips, short store runs with the kids, etc.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to find an extra cloth strap for a Pomp or is that impossible? I love that it has the VCP strap but would probably get more use out of the longer cloth strap.

True...I remember seeing some pics of that. Let me search it down!

Brenda honestly you might want a longer strap if you like things to hang at your hip. But the VCP keyfob could be your answer!!!

ETA and someone else might want to trade for the marcel strap actually. its a really nice strap. I'm going to search down those pics for you now...:smile:

Hmmm...I might want to trade. I'm only 5'4" (NO JOKES!) and have the VCP pomp with the regular strap. I haven't used that strap yet.

If I knew how long the marcel strap is I'd def go for it.

Brenda I just got my vcp pomp strap out. At it's longest length it's about 49". It can be made shorter because of the sliding buckle. It has actual VCP at each end right by the hardware.

If someone knows the actual length of the marcel strap I could fix my pomp strap to that length just to make sure it works for me.