Strap Large Multifunction Wallet

BlueCherry

Jan 29, 2015
Does anyone have this wallet? I have a continental zip round one but it doesn't fit my phone so I'm thinking of getting this one and would appreciate any opinions please....

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 17.59.23.jpg

Does anyone have this wallet? I have a continental zip round one but it doesn't fit my phone so I'm thinking of getting this one and would appreciate any opinions please....

View attachment 3664249
The SAs at Celine Amsterdam told me they put their handphones in their large multifunction wallets so it does seem feasible. Hope this helps! Please let us know if you do this in the end

Reactions: BlueCherry
:smile:M
My only opinion is its beautiful :smile:

Thanks Miss World [emoji4]

The SAs at Celine Amsterdam told me they put their handphones in their large multifunction wallets so it does seem feasible. Hope this helps! Please let us know if you do this in the end

That's great, thanks coolmelondew, I will definitely let you know, in fact I'll update this thread with pics when it arrives [emoji4]

Hey! I have this Strap Large Multifunction from Spring 2017 in Tan Natural Calfskin and it fits my iPhone perfectly. It's a great choice in any color and leather!

Sophia, thanks so much for posting, that's good news as I have ordered it already. I am very much looking forward to it [emoji4]

Hey! I have this Strap Large Multifunction from Spring 2017 in Tan Natural Calfskin and it fits my iPhone perfectly. It's a great choice in any color and leather!

Hi Sophia, do you still have your wallet? I think I saw it modelled in the class but not sure if it was you [emoji4]

BigCherry......could you please post photos of the inside when you receive this wallet? It's beautiful and you've peaked my interest! Thanks![emoji4]

Hi, it arrived and it was very clearly fake but I did get refunded. I completely forgot to update the thread. I wanted to buy new but couldn’t get this colour. The wallet is still on my radar so I’m just to check with my SA what colours are available.