Strap Ideas for Small Nappa Loop

Sep 27, 2009
Hi Ladies!

I recently purchased the small nappa loop in dahlia from the BV outlet in FL. While I like the strap on it, I often also like the option of attaching a crossbody strap to it as well. The outlet has a Intrecciato chequer strap with dahlia + red but I don't love the color combo personally (and I guess the hardware may not fit the loop either). Does anyone have any other ideas? Ideally would like the strap to be crossbody but at this point just a longer strap in general would be great! Open to all ideas and suggestions :flowers:

Loop Dahlia.JPG

I was catching up on older BV posts and saw this. Belated congratulations on a supremely adorable bag!!! :love:

Did you find a strap? If not, Etsy's a marvelous source for them. This one looks like it might be a close color match: etsy.com/listing/738189680/beige-adjustable-crossbody-bag-strap

This is great! I hadn't stumbled across this listing despite my vast etsy search and I agree, I think the color would work well. I still haven't found one I really like yet, but this one is promising.

Reactions: Euclase
Yey! Good luck with your choice. Dahlia is pretty neutral but when that color was released in that season, they paired it with lilac, chamomile (or acid green type). Maybe pinkish color will work too. So excited!

Reactions: jbags07