Strap Drop Length

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I am looking for bags with a strap drop lenght of at least 10 inches. Can you all tell me what bags you have with a strap drop lenght that long? Pics would be cool too, but I understand if you don't have any. Will you also list what the length is?
I have found that ebay is not always accurate when listing this info, and Coach doesn't always list this info.
Thanks for your help.

I honestly think the only bags I ever owned that have strap drops longer then 9-9.5in. are my Sabrina, my Julianne & the Ali's that can be adjusted. IMO this is where COACH lacks, in true SHOULDER BAGS, but maybe it's just what I pick!!! :o)

Just curious, how do you measure the drop with a bag with slouch? For example, a Carly or a Zoe that slouches down the middle provides more drop but I am not sure if the technical way to measure would be with the bag with no slouch...

I don't' want to give you bag info by measure any bags wrong.

Just curious, how do you measure the drop with a bag with slouch? For example, a Carly or a Zoe that slouches down the middle provides more drop but I am not sure if the technical way to measure would be with the bag with no slouch...

That's a really good question...I guess I would measure it from a normal slouched position. Coach seems to measure is unslouched...is that even a word?

I honestly think the only bags I ever owned that have strap drops longer then 9-9.5in. are my Sabrina, my Julianne & the Ali's that can be adjusted. IMO this is where COACH lacks, in true SHOULDER BAGS, but maybe it's just what I pick!!! :o)

I have noticed this too. I am hoping to discover some new bags with this thread, but I am afraid I am not going to be able to find many with that much of a strap drop lenght.