Strap Diva

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Have any of you seen this product? I saw it mentioned on the Chanel forum, and I had to check it out. My new tote has two chain straps and one was always slipping off my shoulder, to the point that I didn't enjoy carrying the bag.
The Strap Diva is a leather piece that you snap around your straps. It has a textured underside so that the bag will stay firmly on your shoulder. What a difference it has made in my bag, I now love carrying it!
If you have a double strap bag that falls off your shoulder, I would recommend giving this product a try. Here's their website. http://www.strapdiva.com/

Have any of you seen this product? I saw it mentioned on the Chanel forum, and I had to check it out. My new tote has two chain straps and one was always slipping off my shoulder, to the point that I didn't enjoy carrying the bag.
The Strap Diva is a leather piece that you snap around your straps. It has a textured underside so that the bag will stay firmly on your shoulder. What a difference it has made in my bag, I now love carrying it!
If you have a double strap bag that falls off your shoulder, I would recommend giving this product a try. Here's their website. http://www.strapdiva.com/

How cool!

I LOVE this idea! because I get so annoyed when my bag slips off my shoulder - but not sure...don't you have trouble matching the leather to all your bags? does it clash? I DO love the idea if it works.

I LOVE this idea! because I get so annoyed when my bag slips off my shoulder - but not sure...don't you have trouble matching the leather to all your bags? does it clash? I DO love the idea if it works.

My tote is a bronze color, and the straps are chain with the bronze leather woven through. I chose the dark brown and it was the perfect choice, I can hardly tell that the strap diva is there. This is the only bag where I have the strap problem, so I have not switched it to other bags.
The available colors are pretty basic so I can see where it would be hard to match if you had an unusual color bag.
But it did make such a difference in the wearability of my bag, I would use it even if it didn't match. I would try to choose something close or a neutral that would work with anything.

I really wanted it to work for the bag I had, but I think the straps were too thick. Maybe the large would've worked better. The straps fit in but it didn't make the straps stay on my shoulder any better. I must say they were awesome and so quick when I contacted them about a return. They refunded my money within hours of receiving it back. Very good customer support. So, if you want to try it...I saw go for it because they will give you a refund if you don't like it or it doesn't work.