Strap clips

myluvofbags

Jan 3, 2014
As I was adjusting my straps on my bag I noticed the clips just a tad different. One has the little screw thing and the other does not. I checked all my others and they all have the small screw look. It doesn't seem to affect the quality and I'm not too worried about it but if you ladies and gents could chime in how yours are. Just thinking in the future if I ever wanted to sell would it be questioned.I'm sure I could get the strap exchanged no problem, right? Anyone else had/have this? 20170421_055128.jpeg

Oh I would probably just demand an exchange of the entire bag! LV should fire the entire quality control department and reorganize, unacceptable.
I will most likely go down and ask for a strap replacement. The more I look at it, looks like there is a slight indentation where the screw should be. Figure it shouldn't be a problem to replace otherwise exchange.

I will most likely go down and ask for a strap replacement. The more I look at it, looks like there is a slight indentation where the screw should be. Figure it shouldn't be a problem to replace otherwise exchange.
It's actually more precise and higher quality to have the one on the left. The one on the left is the new version AFAIK. I would exchange the strap because it seems like an error that they used different clasps on the same strap.

Perhaps a small bit.
But seriously it's weird they used two different clasps wouldn't hurt to ask for exchange worst case scenario they say no. I really do wish for the price point LV is getting to even for just canvas bags they would take more pride in the details.

Reactions: lvmk