Strange Wildlife You've Seen

This is the oddest 'animal' I've certainly ever seen:

m81evt.jpg

We have a lot of wildlife up here since I live in a wooded region, so I've seen a lot of animals (deer, porcupine, skunks, coyotes, etc). None of it really seems strange to me, though I recently started working somewhere that has a lot of groundhogs around and I had never seen them before! They're cute and funny.

I live near my parents--my mom called me hystarical one morning--on my cell--luckily I was at my fiance's(he lives 1 mile from them) and said there was something wrong with taz--when I got there taz was gone--I checked with our vet and animal control they said a hawk.....what??..TAZ was killed by a hawk or something wild...not a day goes bye that we don't think about her..

i saw hawk swoop down and carry off a bunny..it was absolutely heartbreaking..i kept honking my horn hopeing he would drop it but he didnt:crybaby:
i also went snorkling and wound up being right above huge sharks..that was terrifying :wtf: i definitely didnt sign up for that!

This is the oddest 'animal' I've certainly ever seen:

m81evt.jpg

Haha. I am pretty sure that is one of those froggy lawn ornaments. I swear our neighbor that has his entire lawn decorated has one of those.
Back on topic, I think I've seen it all. I could write a book about all the animals that I saw while living in St Kitts. The African Green monkeys were my absolute favorite. I would see the same troop every morning when I went for a run. I would also regularly see several mongooses (???? is it mongeese?) too. They were cute and I wanted to have one as a pet.

Off topic but in response to the above, BF and I ALWAYS try to guess the plural of animals...we just make up weird stuff for laughs. I'm always the one who adds "i" or "eye" to everything so that just made me laugh :smile:

I've seen alot of animals lately for some reason, not necessarily weird though. I saw a chicken (yes, a chicken) on the side of the road a few weeks ago, just kindof hanging out enjoying the scenery I suppose. I saw a mommy herin (I think it was a herin...) taking her babies across the street, it was so cute! I also saw a mommy duck taking the kids for a walk, it was so cute. Oh! Around that time I also saw a teenage deer right next to BF's house!! He has a big grassy field next to his house, so we always see bunnies, but I've never seen a deer that close before.

We didn't bother it, just watched and gradually got a little closer. It started huffing at us!! It was a little scary lol. But then it just calmy walked away. I'll try to post pics later if I remember, they came out terrible though lol.

I live near my parents--my mom called me hystarical one morning--on my cell--luckily I was at my fiance's(he lives 1 mile from them) and said there was something wrong with taz--when I got there taz was gone--I checked with our vet and animal control they said a hawk.....what??..TAZ was killed by a hawk or something wild...not a day goes bye that we don't think about her..
just re-read this--Taz was our yorkie...and sorry it was off-topic--hawks arent unusual but what happened was..:sad: