Strange Things You Carry in Your LV

Cocoabean

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Another thread got me to thinking. What are weird things you regularly carry in your LV?

I volunteer in dog rescue, so I can be found with poo bags (even on my key chain!) and dog treats all the times. Regularly I have a collapsible water bowl and a bottle of water in a big zip lock if we are doing a "freedom ride"--which is picking up a dog from the shelter. At those times I usually have a bag of kibble as well.

Probably not that strange but sometimes my glock .380 is in my LV and Gucci. My daughter is concealed carry too and she's always armed. I definitely keep a gun in my truck at all times. We have been having a ton of armed robberies and carjackings lately and it's always women victims. I believe in fighting fair LOL!! It's like everybodys gone crazy. Must be the drugs or something.

Probably not that strange but sometimes my glock .380 is in my LV and Gucci. My daughter is concealed carry too and she's always armed. I definitely keep a gun in my truck at all times. We have been having a ton of armed robberies and carjackings lately and it's always women victims. I believe in fighting fair LOL!! It's like everybodys gone crazy. Must be the drugs or something.

My Husband wants me to get my conceal carry but I think that means I'll need to get bigger LV's to fit a gun in lolol! Which I'm totally for, of course:tup:

My Husband wants me to get my conceal carry but I think that means I'll need to get bigger LV's to fit a gun in lolol! Which I'm totally for, of course:tup:
My glock 380 fits inside my pochette accessory with i.d., cash and 1 lipgloss. It's a small but highly effective if needed tool. I keep a 9 mm next to the bed in a holder and a shotgun close by, its best for home defense. Dont want bullets going through walls if i have to use it, its safer for everyone involved. Go for it. Get your CC. On a random date night years ago the hubs took me to the range, all I can say is I was HOOKED! Never held a firearm in my life! I was such a good shot that the manager asked me if I was interested in joining the women's league. Women are the best shot if you ask me. It is so much fun. Our whole family shoots for fun and competition. We actually hang our body targets in the garage for bragging rights LOL! My groupings are tighter, just sayin'. LV goes just fine with firearms. I feel safer with my glock on my side and not that false sense of safety. I'm well trained and practice plenty, my kids too. Now the hubs and I have a hobby after 25 years we BOTH enjoy together.

Last edited:
Great thread! I don't usually carry anything as "exotic" as some of the posts, but I did have a glass pie plate in my bag once. I've also carried ice cream shakes (with a tight fitting lid) on occasion. My strangest thing I guess is one of those small plastic "rolled" tape measures. Thanks for letting me share.

My glock 380 fits inside my pochette accessory with i.d., cash and 1 lipgloss. It's a small but highly effective if needed tool. I keep a 9 mm next to the bed in a holder and a shotgun close by, its best for home defense. Dont want bullets going through walls if i have to use it, its safer for everyone involved. Go for it. Get your CC. On a random date night years ago the hubs took me to the range, all I can say is I was HOOKED! Never held a firearm in my life! I was such a good shot that the manager asked me if I was interested in joining the women's league. Women are the best shot if you ask me. It is so much fun. Our whole family shoots for fun and competition. We actually hang our body targets in the garage for bragging rights LOL! My groupings are tighter, just sayin'. LV goes just fine with firearms. I feel safer with my glock on my side and not that false sense of safety. I'm well trained and practice plenty, my kids too. Now the hubs and I have a hobby after 25 years we BOTH enjoy together.

I live is Southern California... I feel like it's so hard to get a CC here!

A needle and a thread on top of the McGyver things that I have. It came in handy several times I had to do quick repair while out on a trip, not only on my clothes but others as well. They can't be more thankful, though, of averting a fashion disaster. LOL

I live is Southern California... I feel like it's so hard to get a CC here!
Yeah, that's a tough state. It's amazing how states with the toughest laws make it so hard for the law abiding to protect themselves against the criminal that doesn't abide by ANY laws. We have become prey. I believe you have to have a REALLY good reason to get a CC in So Cal. I used to live in San Diego but got the CC after moving back to my home state which only requires an all day class and course. I think it was only a 6 week or so wait to receive it due to background/criminal checks etc.

Loved reading your story, especially that your whole family shoots!! Thank you so much for the boost!

Okay, I might have stink bombs in my makeup bag....just in case I need to clear out a room for some reason. :angel:
The glass breakable ones are handy because they don't make a loud noise, but stink enough to make people want to leave. :biggrin: