Strange question/request for Speedy owners

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ladies, if any of you own a speedy 30 in mono or damier and/or mono in the 35 or 40 could you ask your husband/boyfriend/other male in the house to hold it and could you take a picture of it? (obviously you don't have to show their faces because if their straight they might be embarresd!) I'm seriously debating getting a larger speedy to use as like a small keepall sort of. I need a bag to bring like one set of clothes to and from shows when I'm performing in a show and/or to stay over one night at a friends and I haven't seen it in person but I think a keepall's a little large but I'm not sure if a speedy on a guy is too gay even for me?!?

2. I saw a guy with a 30 and it was not too small how tall are you? The 35 might be hot too.

3. I'm 6' tall, and yeah, I think I can rock it, I'm just not sure and wanted some opinions as well; Thanks for commenting :smile:

4. I think the 35 would be a great size for you ( not too big, not too small and girly) for you!:yes:

5. agreeeeeee

6. Go for the 35. IMO the 30 would be a bit too small for a man.

7. :roflmfao:

I can't wait to see pictures!

8. Now I want to see pictures lol/
    My DH is not home but I am sure he would try to stand weird or something to mock my request! ;)
    Anyone have a photo? I think a 35 would look great!

9. Yeah, I really need to stop into the store to see them in person, maybe ask my sa to take pictures of me :roflmfao: but I just really haven't had time!

10. the 40 would be nice...I have the 30 and find it small...I should of went with a minimum 35 or 40

11. I'd probably get the keepall 45 with shoulder strap. :yes:

12. even if I was to get a keepall I wouldn't get a shoulder strap, I don't like them on the keepalls!

13. Yea, I agree that 35 or 40 would look great on a guy. :yes:

14. If I were a guy I would definitely do this, and just get the one w/o the shoulder strap since you don't like those. I really think the speedy (my absolute favorite bag btw), while not necessarily the most feminine bag, is too feminine looking for a guy. The leather trim and the size of the 45 makes it look more masculine. I also think it will be a much more useful size because it will be able to accomodate clothes, shoes, toiletries, agenda, book, jacket, short umbrella, bottle of water etc. It's always nice to have a little extra room. You'll be using a piece like this years down the road.

15. ^^^ I agree with shopping... go for a Keepall 45.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice