Strange eBay question

I'd never pack any kind of food-item, especially chocolate, in the same package as a handbag I'd sold to someone! I'm sure she was just trying to be nice but it wasn't a smart move. If it is in the original package then it's up to you whether you eat it or not, but I wouldn't. I'm too paranoid.

If your handbag is authentic and she is a reputable seller I'd have no problem eating it.

I have had many sellers send me gift items along with my purchases, some were even addictive like these little poupory puches that Ohh la louis sends with her items, they are just being nice so you can come back. And what's wrong with that?

You guys are so paranoid! :roflmfao:

Hmmmmm.....how do you know it isn't some OLD candy that was just hanging around in the bottom of her bag from 5 Halloweens ago that she forgot to clean out before putting it up for auction?

Just kidding! It's a very kind gesture, I'm sure. But me? I probably wouldn't eat it.

It's too bad we have become so suspicious in our society.

It sounds as if the seller is just being thoughtful and making the transaction less impersonal. If the candies are wrapped in their original packaging I would assume they are fine as per the Halloween candies for the kids.

The bigger question is: "Do I need to eat these candies????"

Fauve

I wouldn't eat them... while it is a very nice gesture... and I am almost positive she is just one of those sellers that likes to personalize her shipments... There is still a chance that she can be a nut... no disrespect to anyone just being realistic... I don't let my kids eat trick or treat candy... Sadly we don't live in old times anymore where we can trust simple nice gestures...