Strange but true...Seller Lies says they don't have the scarf I won,then relists it!

I would contact ebay and let them know what happened.

I would e-mail this seller and tell her that besides being unprofessional and a

"liar" that she made the error and because she made the error she should have shipped

the item to you.. when you make a mistake one should take responsibility for it..

she did not do that and instead lied and came up with an excuse.. shame on her!!

A part of me thinks you should bid and win the auction. Then insist that the seller sell it to you at the price you ORIGINALLY won the item for -- and it'll get escalated up the *bay food chain, until eventually at the VERY least, the seller will be noticed by *bay.

When the seller files a NPB on you on the 2nd auction, you can reply stating that you had ALREADY won the previous auction for the same item and the seller refused to send you it. Keep insisting that all you want is what you ALREADY won.

Very likely, if the seller doesn't let you have the scarf at the price you ORIGINALLY won it for, the seller will get a "vacation" from *bay for this, once someone with a bit of authority reviews it.

Seriously, I'd be tempted. And if you end up with an NPB, no big deal -- I think you need at least 3 to be suspended.

hmmmm:thinking::sneaky::shrugs:

A part of me thinks you should bid and win the auction. Then insist that the seller sell it to you at the price you ORIGINALLY won the item for -- and it'll get escalated up the *bay food chain, until eventually at the VERY least, the seller will be noticed by *bay.

When the seller files a NPB on you on the 2nd auction, you can reply stating that you had ALREADY won the previous auction for the same item and the seller refused to send you it. Keep insisting that all you want is what you ALREADY won.

Very likely, if the seller doesn't let you have the scarf at the price you ORIGINALLY won it for, the seller will get a "vacation" from *bay for this, once someone with a bit of authority reviews it.

Seriously, I'd be tempted. And if you end up with an NPB, no big deal -- I think you need at least 3 to be suspended.

DO IT! Do IT!:pout:

Man, I'd love to give that seller a piece of my mind!!:lecture:
***********ff0000]You won that scarf fair and square! It's their fault that they failed to research their item well! BAD SELLER!![/COLOR]

i once sold a bag below the price i wanted and what to do? just close my eyes accept the payment and send it out :crybaby:
and i did won an item at incredible price and seller change her mind later and told me it was damage (after i won it, how cooincidence), and off course i file to ebay and left negative feedback. :graucho::graucho:

This sort of seller behavior is pretty awful -- eBay is an AUCTION site after all!! If you want to get a certain price, set a reserve or start it at that price. If not, you've just got to be prepared that your item might not go as high as you had hoped.

Even the transaction was cancelled, you still can leave a negative feedback on this seller. I would do that as seller cannot leave negative feedback to any buyer so.....
Yes if you can, leave neg FB saying "Won Auction, seller wouldn't sell..Beware".... or something like that to warn others about this seller.