Strange Avatar pictures

Is he into mummies, books by Bob Brier and such? Because I could literally discuss that stuff all day. LOL. If you're ever looking for a gift for him, give him one of Brier's books...they're fascinating. About twelve years ago I recieved Egyptian Mummies as a gift and I've been hooked since!

Oh, and Chag, I like your avatar!

Yep, he even has a mumified cats head thanks for tip on the book

Is he into mummies, books by Bob Brier and such? Because I could literally discuss that stuff all day. LOL. If you're ever looking for a gift for him, give him one of Brier's books...they're fascinating. About twelve years ago I recieved Egyptian Mummies as a gift and I've been hooked since!

Oh, and Chag, I like your avatar!
Thanks!:tup: I had a copy of your avi made for my husband some years ago for Valentines day, it was like 2.5 ft tall truly amazing, all gold leaf clad. It got broken though :sad:

Speaking of avatars, I love yours! The Blues Brothers ROCKED!! I actually did a painting of that photograph when I was an art student many moons ago. My instructor was like, "WTF?" but I just really liked it.

"..106 miles to Chicago..." lmao! :biggrin: I love that movie.

I was trying to get "You got my Cheeze Whiz, boy?" in the Avatar but there were too few character spaces... :nogood:

My only thought about avatars...I wish that if I clicked on one, it would be shown as a bigger size. Some are very interesting and I'd love to see it in more detail.

BTW...mine is my second favorite painting by my favorite artist, John Singer Sargent. It's titled Madame X and was very scandalous for it's time.

I was thinking the exact same thing!!! I would love to see bigger pics of peoples avatars. Beautiful paiting, btw

jillybean: Ahh! I was wondering who that was your avatar as I thought he was quite dreamy as well. Now you'll have to fight for him! :P

Mine is my favorite actress, the Italian Anna Magnani. I just am in love with her, and she represents the kind of glamour I admire most: natural, earthy, almost accidental and not too polished. She aged naturally and was realistically beautiful in a way that would NEVER fly these days.

I think many women who lived through hard times in certain countries in different eras possesed a kind of beauty that we just don't see these days in America.