Stranded on a Desert Island for 1 yr - What MJ Bag Would U Bring?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was just thinking for fun -- you're stranded on a desert island for one year and you can only bring ONE HANDBAG with you -- which one would you choose and why?

I would bring my Mercer EW Tote because (1) it's lightweight, (2) it can hold a little or a lot and still look great, (3) it's a dark colored bag so I wouldn't worry about it getting dirty and (4) it has the shorter handles that fit over my shoulder or on my arm and it also has the longer shoulder strap so that you can carry it cross-body, messenger style.

i would bring my ingrid because no matter where i go i get so many compliments on it! so hopefully that also includes random desert islands. Plus, since it has got a real persons name i can then, if i get really really lonely, talk to it like a person much like tom hanks in castaway with wilson

Need to think about it. Gonna bring something that looks REALLY good with bikini -- what else am I supposed to do on a deserted island besides getting tanned for the whole year? :graucho:

A-har, matey! :graucho:

Right now I'm in love with Icy Taupe Stam, so I would probably take her along for the adventure. My Sienna would be more practical b/c she expands to fit things like coconuts and mangos, she's lighter, and she's more durable. But I can't pet her and she'd make a terrible pillow.

i'd probably take my stam...that chain would come in handy in so many ways....and the bag is a neutral, so it'd be all camouflage and stuff....i could hang things from trees with the chain, use it as a weapon, wear it as jewelry....anchor a boat.....catch a fish....etc etc...the bag itself could hold everything i need.....of course, this is all if it's a deserted island like LOST or something....it'd be a whole different story if this was some swanky private island....with cabana boys, gold swimsuits and whatnot...

i'd probably take my stam...that chain would come in handy in so many ways....and the bag is a neutral, so it'd be all camouflage and stuff....i could hang things from trees with the chain, use it as a weapon, wear it as jewelry....anchor a boat.....catch a fish....etc etc...the bag itself could hold everything i need.....of course, this is all if it's a deserted island like LOST or something....it'd be a whole different story if this was some swanky private island....with cabana boys, gold swimsuits and whatnot...

Cabana Boys, Gold swimsuits...that's my kind of island! HA! :roflmfao:

I would bring something in a very bright color so I could wave it to be rescued and get the heck back...unless my DH and kids were not with me then I would wait a few days, rest and then wave my bright bag to get back. :graucho:

Since I only have two, I'm going with peacock Stella. She's bigger than my Zoe and maybe I can use the shiny hardware to flash beams of light into the sky and attract a nearby helicopter, or something equally unlikely :smile: