Straight stitching?

Hi,
I bought a bag online. After I received it I noticed that the stitching is straight but not parallel to the stitching that runs beside it - or the seam. I also noticed there is a logo square that on the bottom edge that is cut off.

It had already been authenticated via pictures (not here, paid authentication). After I noticed it, I sent them a picture of that specifically (attached) and asked if it changed their determination. They said it did not. Can this be true? I'm a newb so please excuse my ignorance but everything I've read indicates that this sort of quality would mean it was fake.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I would recommend you read post #1 of the Authenticate this LV thread in the LV Shopping forum and ask for a determination from the experts there using a full set of required pictures. LVs do have flaws, there is no doubt about it, but one flaw would not automatically determine the item counterfeit. Hope that helps.

I would recommend you read post #1 of the Authenticate this LV thread in the LV Shopping forum and ask for a determination from the experts there using a full set of required pictures. LVs do have flaws, there is no doubt about it, but one flaw would not automatically determine the item counterfeit. Hope that helps.
Thanks, I appreciate your response. I'm not able to have the bag authenticated here because I have already purchased it, otherwise I would. I was just hoping to get some opinions since everything I've read says that these are indicators that the bag is fake and tha LV does not allow this kind of quality to leave the factory.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. I'm not able to have the bag authenticated here because I have already purchased it, otherwise I would. I was just hoping to get some opinions since everything I've read says that these are indicators that the bag is fake and tha LV does not allow this kind of quality to leave the factory.
The LV team do authenticate post-sale providing you can produce an online sales link.

If not then use a paid third party authentication service.

If you browse through the forum then you will find lots of LV items that should never have been allowed to leave the factory but they do. It's not a perfect world. I'm not saying whether your item is or isn't authentic but please have it examined properly before you make an accusation. It's not fair to the seller otherwise that you're assuming it's fake because of something you've read. It may well be but get the proof.

Reactions: fabuleux
The LV team do authenticate post-sale providing you can produce an online sales link.

If not then use a paid third party authentication service.

If you browse through the forum then you will find lots of LV items that should never have been allowed to leave the factory but they do. It's not a perfect world. I'm not saying whether your item is or isn't authentic but please have it examined properly before you make an accusation. It's not fair to the seller otherwise that you're assuming it's fake because of something you've read. It may well be but get the proof.

Thanks, I will try to post in the forum and see if she is willing to authenticate it. I'm not trying to make accusations that's why I didn't name any names.