"Straight leg" (pegged leg) jeans???

I LOVE skinny jeans! I detest flares (not to be confused with bootcut). I have mostly bootcut jeans and some straighter legs (not skinny/tapered), but I also hae a couple of skinny jeans to wear with flats and over pointy toed shoes. I just really like the look. With that said, I think most people could find a pair of skinny jeans that would work for them. I'm not super skinny, but skinny jeans certainly don't make me look fat.

i think by straight leg u r referring to skinny jeans ? agreed i think they are horrible.... i wear straight leg jeans which i think u refer to as bootleg which is just a straight jean.. no flare...
here people refer to a slight flare jeans as a bootleg.. argh its so confusing

I'm kinda tall (almost 5'9") and kinda skinny (under 120) and I definitely have skinny legs so I think they work on me. I'm over the whole big flare thing so I'll probably just be buying bootcut and skinny jeans from now on...people on TFS have been predicting the emergence of the wide leg jean trouser, but I'm skeptical.

I love skinny jeans! I discovered them a couple summers ago at diesel, and they looked so good. I have a very boyish frame and a very boyish personality- so it really helps me out. I wouldn't consider myself a skinny person 5'6, under 120- but it goes well with my personality (artsy, avant-garde). I also have this weird thing for tights.. what can I say.. I never broke free from my spandex days in the early 90s.

I tried some on, and tried to make them work (with flats, in boots, etc), but it was a big fat :sick: .

I gotta stick with what looks best on my body, so bootcut it is.

Well thanks for sharing. There seem to be enough of us who are going to stick with the bootleg cut that I am no longer worried that I will be feeling outmoded -- I'm not about to give up my collection of bootleg jeans!