Straight from 8th floor of Saks (CLs)

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
My very first pair of Christian Louboutins! :heart: The tortoise shells were ordered from saks.com and I just picked up the black pair yesterday. I try to avoid the 8th floor by any means (at the Saks on 5th). Nothing good can come from it :lol: but I was there visiting my friend/SA at Chanel and decided hey why not? :angel: So I went up to what I call 'shoe heaven' and picked up the black ones. I also have a pair of green patent peep toe pumps on the way. Will post pics once they arrive. :yes:

BTW, my first pair of tortoise shell peep toes didn't fit so if anyone is a 10/40 well they're at Saks. Ask for Ryan.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 71
Congrats Tiffany, they are both beautiful. Wear them well.
I like that Shoes on 8 = Shoe Heaven. So true, especially since the first thing you see when you get to Shoe Heaven is a huge CL display.

I love that there is an express elevator straight to the 8th floor! That place is truly heaven on earth. Congrats on your first CLs. I would love to see pics of your patent green peep toes.

I had to go up a whole size in the black ones. The tortoise pumps are still half a size too small but I was desperate. I popped in a shoe tree and tried them on the other day and they fit nicely but I have yet to try them out off carpet and for over five minutes. Stay tuned. lol :P

Beautiful...how do the black ones fit you?
size up,down?