Story about Hermes on French TV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought that might interest you, TF1 - the equivalent of CBS or NBC -recently aired a story about Hermes.

It's not easy to find on their web site:
    http://videos.tf1.fr/video/news/

You have to click on "journaux télévisés" ( anchors picture ) and then 13 novembre and 13 heures.

I'm sorry I cannot copy a direct link...but the story is worth a bit of work:yes:

Hope you enjoy it !

2. Oups , have to add something :

you have to scroll down the list of titles, and the story is "Hermés le luxe made in France "

3. would it be possible to post a direct link? I am having trouble finding it.

4. sorry, impossible to post a direct link, their website is "mal fouttu" as we say in French...a mess...

5. very interesting- thank you. I wish I spoke French.

6. Wow, does anyone know if transcripts in English are available?

7. can anyone here be a dear & translate what are they reporting abt???

8. That was wonderful!! Thank you! :smile:

9. Very interesting thank you...

10. while i only understood few words i still liked looking at how they make the bags thanks for posting

11. VERY interesting. THank you so much for posting, I loved watching it. ^_^ Everyone should watch it. THIS is IMO the biggest reason to get Hermès and it shows it so well. Preserving the quintessential *french* heritage for the future. Not only their maroquinerie, but also porcelaine (limonges), glassware (from Saint Louis) etc.

12. thank you for sharing this with us. I don't understand a word of it but enjoyed watching it very much.

13. Thank you so much. Interesting they showed several trainees learning the craft.

14. I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!!