Story about Coach lipstick!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
http://bellasugar.com/775614

Bella Sugar from teamsugar.com reviewed...kind of...Coach lipstick! She doesn't apparently really like the signature pattern, and hasn't even tried the lipstick, but she wrote a little blurb about it so I wanted to share with you all! LOL I wrote a couple comments about Coach too :love:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
http://bellasugar.com/775614

Bella Sugar from teamsugar.com reviewed...kind of...Coach lipstick! She doesn't apparently really like the signature pattern, and hasn't even tried the lipstick, but she wrote a little blurb about it so I wanted to share with you all! LOL I wrote a couple comments about Coach too :love:
Mmm that rose color looks wonderful. And BTW, how cute is that pic of you and your DH?

Annac2002

O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
I wouldn't mind trying it.. its only $18 anyways..

A little more expensive then MAC i think but its way cuter.. the packaging!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
Ok.... forget about the article... You had the cutest wedding dress ever!! I love the wedding pic!!!:yes:

zomg you guys...I am totally blushing...you are all sweeties :heart:

:shame::shame::shame:

I got asked to be in my friend's wedding and I am TOTALLY EXCITED!!!! We are wearing little Audrey Hepburn style dresses...simple black sheaths with a higher neckline and a lower back, a little waist sash, black heels, and possibly pearls! YAY!!!!

She copied my idea of getting Coach for the bridesmaids, so I will be getting a new present in May! :smile:

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
tPF rocks my stripey socks!
Candace117! Well said. I love how you made some sense out of the 12 year old comments. Seriously, you are right and I am not going to wear nail polish ever again!
Just kidding.

Coach Forever!! Whoot!