Storing Speedies unfolded

1. I have a 35 and a 40. I didn't think the dustbag would allow it to be stored unfolded but it did!

P3261262 (Large).JPG P3261263 (Large).JPG P3261264 (Large).JPG P3261265 (Large).JPG P3261267 (Large).JPG

2. :lol: Great pics! The dustbag that came with my Speedy 25 won't fit it when it's stuffed :suspiciou I use the one that came with my Papillon instead.

3. ^^ Is it the fold over dustbag? The ones I got for both were the drawstring ones.

4. that is good to now.

5. i like the dust bags with the drawstring. the dust bag that came with my vavin PM is way bigger than the one that came with my speedy so i just switched the two.

6. Boooo.. the speedy I bought has a fold over dustbag, it lives in a pillowcase and I store the dust bag inside the speedy !!

7. I don't know if you can exchange the dustbag but I think there was a thread earlier about that.....I think somone just asked for one at the store. Maybe you could ask for a drawstring one? At least there's hope....:smile:

8. Ah it's all good, I wouldn't want to break up my bag and its dust bag's relationship ! :lol: And it's my mom's bag so I'm out, she can do whatever she wants with it !

When I do figure out what I'm getting while I'm in France, I'll make sure that everything is perfect though !! :biggrin:

9. I'm glad I'm not the only one. My speedy 30 is stuffed and does not fit in it's duatbag, either.

10. I love the pics, it's like watching the Speedy go in the dustbag by itself!!! :biggrin: I want a drawstring dustbag! My Speedy came with the foldover dustbag.

11. I have the foldover.. what I do is I put the speedy in the LV shopping bag and lay the dustbag over it. But maybe a pillowcase now that I read some of your comments!

12. Aww, I love your pictures! It's so animated. It's like watching a comic strip.

13. My Speedy came in the foldover dustbag too - I've been keeping it wrapped in a bath towel (dry, of course). I actually tuck it in every night. :shame:

14. I stuff all my bags with old cotton T's. I put the speedy in the spare dustbag of the bag I'm using. So sometimes it sits in a balenciaga dustbag.

15. BF chants "Bag goes in, bag goes out...." like Homer Simpson. :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice