Storing Speedies unfolded

i like the dust bags with the drawstring. the dust bag that came with my vavin PM is way bigger than the one that came with my speedy so i just switched the two.

ayla said:
Boooo.. the speedy I bought has a fold over dustbag, it lives in a pillowcase and I store the dust bag inside the speedy !!
I don't know if you can exchange the dustbag but I think there was a thread earlier about that.....I think somone just asked for one at the store. Maybe you could ask for a drawstring one? At least there's hope....:smile:

kathyrose said:
I don't know if you can exchange the dustbag but I think there was a thread earlier about that.....I think somone just asked for one at the store. Maybe you could ask for a drawstring one? At least there's hope....:smile:

Ah it's all good, I wouldn't want to break up my bag and its dust bag's relationship ! :lol: And it's my mom's bag so I'm out, she can do whatever she wants with it !

When I do figure out what I'm getting while I'm in France, I'll make sure that everything is perfect though !! :biggrin:

I have the foldover.. what I do is I put the speedy in the LV shopping bag and lay the dustbag over it. But maybe a pillowcase now that I read some of your comments!