Storing my Purses and that darn beautiful Neverfull!

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Attached is a picture, not a great one, but just to show you where my purses are stored. As you can see, my never full is just slouching all over the place, what could i do to allow her to hold her shape? :/

I don't stuff my speedy or Delightful with anything and they sit nice and pretty, I believe its cause my never full is SO broken in!

Again, sorry for the picture being such bad quality, i took it with my Macbook as my iPhone broke and my camera is downstairs in my car... (lazy!) lol:biggrin:

Attachments

• Photo on 1-30-13 at 2.35 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-30-13 at 2.35 PM #2.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 815
I recently ordered Bag-A-Vie's for most of my purses. It helps them with the slouch! I use to stuff my bags with tissue paper and clothing, but these seem to be a better idea. Check out their website if you're interested. I only got mine last week so I can't attest to how they hold up yet.

I love to keep my purses in there boxes because they look so neat. I only learned here on TPF not to keep them in their boxes... Does anyone still keep their LVs in the boxes? Or do you all stuff them and place them in there dust bags?

I love to keep my purses in there boxes because they look so neat. I only learned here on TPF not to keep them in their boxes... Does anyone still keep their LVs in the boxes? Or do you all stuff them and place them in there dust bags?

No you should not leave your purses in the boxes, even the SA's recommend not to. The Leather needs air and when stored to long they are more prone to cracking

i keep every LV i have in the box it came in and in the dustbags as well... been doing this for over a year and have had not problems.. ;)

i keep every LV i have in the box it came in and in the dustbags as well... been doing this for over a year and have had not problems.. ;)
I was advised about not leaving them in their boxes approx. 10 years ago from my Hermes SA. I have seen first hand how damaging this can be. Any bag should not be left in their box due to the fact they eventually dry out and start cracking. I was informed dust bags were sufficient enough. I guess I wouldn't risk it.....too much money involved:nogood: