Storing mulberrys!

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
I have just counted and I have 11 bags!! Not cheapies either!
:nuts:
I have been keeping them in their dustbags inside large plastic boxes with lids that I bought at John Lewis. I have to keep them in their own wardrobe and I am running out of space!
What do you ladies do with yours?

In their sleeping bags on the top shelf of my closet. I too have 10 bags. I won't own anymore than that. If I buy a new one, one of them must go. I'm a great believer in using and enjoying my bags.

I only have about 7 bags and they are in their bags in the closet. My suggestion, is that you slowly take over more of the storage space from your DH. Remember, though, slow, so he won't notice!!!!:P:yes:;)

im lucky enough to have a lovely walk-in wardrobe where i have a dedicated shelf to my bags.... and they are all stored in thier dust bags.

as i only have one mulberry bag(effie) which is currently my favorite to use, she is right at the front! :smile:

Mine are just thrown on the floor in my wardrobe in their bags!!!

Or just hang them on the back of a door, so the kids can swing off them!!

At the end of the day they are just a bag, can`t have them getting grand ideas

I only have about 7 bags and they are in their bags in the closet. My suggestion, is that you slowly take over more of the storage space from your DH. Remember, though, slow, so he won't notice!!!!:P:yes:;)

Hahahaha!!! Stealth storage sneaking!!! I just tell Andy I'm having it,or put up with my incessant moaning,and extra expense to buy new storage solutions.He puts up a fight for a nanosecond and then retreats to watch rugby!!!

Seroiusly tho,I have all mine lined up in the bottom of my wardrobe in their dustbags,out of the way of Sophies prying attentions!!!

I store mine in their dustbags in large boxes (Mulberry/NaP/Harvey Nichols). They're spread out under the table in the spare room. However, at some point we're going to be losing our spare room and so I'm going to have to find them another home. If I clear all the junk at the bottom of my wardrobe they'll probably go there. My shoe cupboard is another story, though :sad:

I've two shelves above the hanging rail in my wardrobe so they're all tucked up in their dustbags. I keep winter ones on top shelf in summer & vice versa. I have 6 Mulberries, 2LVs & 1 Orla Kiely. LVs are denim so they get tucked into a drawer with my T-shirts.

I have nearly 40 "good quality" bags and a few cheapies. I keep all of them apart from the Mulberries in their bags on a bookcase in my bedroom. My four Mulberries are hung from hooks around my computer in my study for now, simply because it makes me so happy to look at them!

In their dustbags, on their shelves in my warderobe - peacefully out of sight from DH, who still can't understand why anyone would need more than one. Bless him, lol

I do keep my black Antony hanging off a doorknob in my bedroom, because it looks so great. I also keep a LV Mini Lin Danube Ebene hanging off my office door, again, because it is a pleasant sculptural object for me to look at.

As we say in the advertising business, "It's art baby!"

mine are in the bottom of the wardrobe must to my husbands disgust.

morning chaz good to be back?

Hey!! Hello chick!! I seem to be gettin lucky with the amount of connection I'm getting access to at the mo!! So I'm making the most of it!!! Reminds me I have to pm someone from the jewellery forum while I have chance!!! LS if you read this,I'll get straight on it!!!!