Storing mulberrys!

Mine are slowly getting shoved out of the bottom of the wardrobe!! I will think about some sort of way of hanging them up,stop the handles getting bent,and in their dustbags.I have four I'm rotating at the mo,and they are just on coathooks with all the other paraphenalia!!

Rascal - what is the bag that's on the bottom left?? Not by chance a cream Grovesnor is it??? I would tell you that I am watching one on ebay, but I won't!!! You might just snap it up!!! Just kidding!!! BTW-Can't wait to see your pics of your newbie!!! Anyway, I am watching a scotchgrain blue bag and the Grovesnor. Can't decide between the 2! Huge dilema for me. Jekyll wants one and Hyde wants the other!! LOL Kroquet can't have both!!
I am signing on first thing in the AM looking for pics of your new Blenheim!!

Great thread BTW, too!

Have cleared out two shelfs in my cupbord for my bags! Who need room for clothes? At the moment I´m shifting them quite often so they are out of their dustbags (haven´t got bags for all of them either). The one I use is on a chair in our bedroom, like Jo´s ;).

I keep mine in their dustbags, in my closet, sitting next to each other on shelves. And the one (-es) currently in use on my desk. I also stuff some of them with bubble plastic or towels to keep the shape (to the utter amusement of my DH.)

I keep mine in their dustbags, in my closet, sitting next to each other on shelves. And the one (-es) currently in use on my desk. I also stuff some of them with bubble plastic or towels to keep the shape (to the utter amusement of my DH.)

I use towels to stuff some of my bags too, our hand towel collection has vanished. I don't think DH is aware why! :graucho: I've also stolen some of DH's old jumpers for my larger bags, they all smell like leather now, I don't think he'd want them back. Sometimes these sacrifices must be made (even if it is DH making them :P.)

Do you have a lovely display type cabinet or do you put them away in dust bags in your wardrobe? Mine are in the back room in the cupboard but I don't plan on leaving them there.

Do they need to stay in dusbags or can they be out on show?

Mine are all in their dustbags on the top shelf of my wardrobe - it's the only place I've got spare room to keep them as my flat isn't huge. It's my little secret, so when family come, they have no idea....especially my sis, as she'd nick them all! :nuts:

Mine are on the top shelf of my wardrobe in their dustbags and stuffed too! And I am allowed to have only two bags hanging around in the living room at the same time (to switch bags) :nuts::nuts: