Storing a Louis Vuitton

xolilppox

SomeGirlsHaveItAll
Dec 28, 2009
Hi galssss!! I got an LV neverfull GM for Christmas but am wondering how I should stor it. When I sit it in my room it falls over and I am afraid it is going to crease, I thought about stuffing it and like hanging it up but does anyone else have any other suggestions? Thanks doll ;)

Always stuff it with tissue paper and store it in the dustbag, when not in use. Avoid storing it next to a heater or vent. Storing it in the original Louis Vuitton box works too!

Could someone please identify this wallet my husband got it from his colleague today.

I'm wondering what model is this. It has the original monogram LV pattern on the front.

I stuff mine with old clothes or towels with a piece of card sprayed very lightly with a light perfume (some of my vintage bags go alittle 'old' smelling without it).

I just bought my first LV purse and I over heard one of the SA not to leave the purse inside the box because it will dry even if its in the dustbag? Is this true? I also would like to know how to keep my speedy nice and safe when storing it. TIA

I just bought my first LV purse and I over heard one of the SA not to leave the purse inside the box because it will dry even if its in the dustbag? Is this true? I also would like to know how to keep my speedy nice and safe when storing it. TIA

I'm not an expert on how to store LVs, but I've heard that too. From what I hear - the leather can "crack" over time if the bags aren't able to "breathe". Assuming this is true (I've read it in several different places at different times), I think the boxes are meant to be gift boxes more than a long-term storage option.