Storing a Louis Vuitton

xolilppox

SomeGirlsHaveItAll
Dec 28, 2009
Brooklyn
Hi galssss!! I got an LV neverfull GM for Christmas but am wondering how I should stor it. When I sit it in my room it falls over and I am afraid it is going to crease, I thought about stuffing it and like hanging it up but does anyone else have any other suggestions? Thanks doll ;)

LKVMN32

Jan 2, 2012
Minnesota
Always stuff it with tissue paper and store it in the dustbag, when not in use. Avoid storing it next to a heater or vent. Storing it in the original Louis Vuitton box works too!

oggoy

Jan 11, 2012
Could someone please identify this wallet my husband got it from his colleague today.

I'm wondering what model is this. It has the original monogram LV pattern on the front.

palty

Feb 19, 2011
I put small stuffed animals in mine.. =P keeps the bag in shape, and my stuffed animals from collecting dust, win win situation

hml

Cinderella
Jan 15, 2012
Sf,ca
I stuff mine with toilet papers still wrapped up individually. And, I keep them in their dust bags. Works for me!

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought my first LV purse and I over heard one of the SA not to leave the purse inside the box because it will dry even if its in the dustbag? Is this true? I also would like to know how to keep my speedy nice and safe when storing it. TIA

Feb 18, 2012
I just bought my first LV purse and I over heard one of the SA not to leave the purse inside the box because it will dry even if its in the dustbag? Is this true? I also would like to know how to keep my speedy nice and safe when storing it. TIA
I'm not an expert on how to store LVs, but I've heard that too. From what I hear - the leather can "crack" over time if the bags aren't able to "breathe". Assuming this is true (I've read it in several different places at different times), I think the boxes are meant to be gift boxes more than a long-term storage option.