Stores with OLD Inventory!??

purselover888

Because yay!
O.G.
Mar 2, 2012
Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I am visiting EU in December and I want to know which stores will have stagnant, old inventory. I have some old shawls, silks, bags on my wish list. I have bought silks from resellers in EU who found BNIB Kachinas, Fleurs d'Indiennes, Concours d'Etriers (yellow no less) etc just this year!! (They told me they bought it from the stores in EU!) So, what stores in EU have you seen really old inventory at? I want to try to hit those stores!! Thank you for any ideas!

Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I am visiting EU in December and I want to know which stores will have stagnant, old inventory. I have some old shawls, silks, bags on my wish list. I have bought silks from resellers in EU who found BNIB Kachinas, Fleurs d'Indiennes, Concours d'Etriers (yellow no less) etc just this year!! (They told me they bought it from the stores in EU!) So, what stores in EU have you seen really old inventory at? I want to try to hit those stores!! Thank you for any ideas!

Anybody? :lol: :flowers:

I get what you mean purselover888. I do look out for such stores myself. In general I find that the franchise stores have more past season inventory, possibly because they receive delivery later than the wholly owned stores. I usually have success at airport stores and in town duty free stores. Having said this, if memory serves me well, I remember picking up some old items in Padua and Naples in Italy. I don't know if they are franchise stores, but I did luck out there. Good luck and hope this helps!

Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I am visiting EU in December and I want to know which stores will have stagnant, old inventory. I have some old shawls, silks, bags on my wish list. So, what stores in EU have you seen really old inventory at? I want to try to hit those stores!! Thank you for any ideas!

This is a great question. Since I try to stop in at H boutiques whenever I travel, I would like to know this as well.