stores carrying bleu de france??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. help! i want to buy my first bbag :yahoo:but i can't find any stores that still has the french blue color! :crybaby:i'd love a Day gh or regular hardware is fine. has anyone seen any while shopping recently????

(if this thread is against rules please let me know I don't want to violate any forum rules!)

2. I saw a FB Part time with GH about two weeks ago in Neiman marcus short hills, but i told someone else about it a week ago so they may or may not have it try giving them a call, good luck;)

3. Try NM San Francisco. I was there on Sunday and saw one FB day in the regular hardware sitting out. There was also a FB small matelasse bag if you want to look into that one as well.

4. ditto NM Newport Beach. They had one FB RH Day and I just returned another one...so they may have two. :yes:

5. My SA has one on hold. PM me and I'll pass on the info

6. I wish I could be of help, but it is a beautiful color.

7. try NM Denver - there was one last week
    303-329-2600