Store vs. Online

marcxjacobs

Nov 2, 2012
So I was wondering, if I do go back to Hermes and they are miraculously going to cooperate and show me a Bearn or Jige, yeah I could buy it right then and there if it's the color I'm looking for, but if they don't have the exact one, would they special order for someone who has never purchased with them before?

A Bearn or a Jige is something I'd like to start my collection. I'm not really interested in working my way up, that sounds a bit humiliating to be honest.

The US online store selection for wallets is quite grim. Just one Azap in an army green. If I were to wait for a black Bearn in epsom, does anyone know how long that would take? I'm checking the site daily. Something like a black Bearn sounds very standard...

So I was wondering, if I do go back to Hermes and they are miraculously going to cooperate and show me a Bearn or Jige, yeah I could buy it right then and there if it's the color I'm looking for, but if they don't have the exact one, would they special order for someone who has never purchased with them before?

A Bearn or a Jige is something I'd like to start my collection. I'm not really interested in working my way up, that sounds a bit humiliating to be honest.

The US online store selection for wallets is quite grim. Just one Azap in an army green. If I were to wait for a black Bearn in epsom, does anyone know how long that would take? I'm checking the site daily. Something like a black Bearn sounds very standard...

I've seen that pop-up on the US site quite a bit within the past few months, so keep checking. Regardless, it's not like it would require a SO to get, they can do a search for it and either charge send it for you or they should be able to have it brought in for you to look at.
I'm in the same boat with my Large Gator CDC. They exist, but now that I'm ready for it it's impossible to get my hands on.

Best of luck!

Thanks for your words of encouragement :smile: I'll walk back in tomorrow or so and talk with a different SA. If she says they don't have (I know they do) not sure what I'll do. I should be able to hold the product before paying such a price.