Store vs E-Lux

I used to buy LV on eLux before, but that was because I didn't know how to get to the mall. Then I did a charge send from the boutique, and started shopping at the boutique. Since the mall is 10 minutes away from where I go to school, it's easier for me to just visit the boutique and see everything IRL.

^OT
John, the boutique is so much better than eLux.;) You better not get lost next week. All us PFers on depending on the gang going to Houston!

:back2topic:

Since I recently joined ******, now I am buying more online. LOVE the cash back. I just got an email yesterday saying they're sending out checks by February 15! Wahoo!

Don't get me wrong, I still love the boutique experience. But I'd rather save money than have the 5 minutes of fame walking out the door with the LV bag.

I actually prefer ordering from Hawaii- living in CA but still 2 hours away from the nearest boutique, either way I have to pay sales tax and transportation/ shipping costs. If you order from Hawaii, which already has lower prices, you don't get charged sales tax and you only have to pay shipping if your order is under $2,000.

You're a genius! I have been racking my brains on how to avoid paying sales tax (yes I was jealous of all you peeps you could use ELuxury and not pay tax!!!!)

Same for me. I live an hour away from the store and have two small kids so I cannot get there when I want to.

Also, when I order from Elux....no tax!!

I'm a VIP Elux customer so I also get free Fed-Ex returns.

I'm building my collection slowly and I haven't had the chance to develop a relationship with an SA, mainly b/c I just don't go to LV often enough. So ELux is a great way for me to avoid the sales tax and it's just easier.

I shop at both but sometimes it's simply EASIER to shop via eluxury. I don't have to drive, load up the kids, rough it through the mall. Sometimes shopping at the Houston boutique (like when I got my mirior pieces) I even have them ship me the bags. I just don't have the time to shop whenever. Even though I don't work I am constantly busy. And carrying a brown bag out of the store is okay but it's not really a big deal for me!?! :shrugs:

i buy on elux when they have free shipping.. i know it's not the same experience as walking out of the boutique with a bag in your hands but i also like coming home to a package knowing that something i want is inside.

if i lived in a state that had sales tax, i would not shop at the boutique. the boutique experience is not worth extra $$$ to me. plus, if you shopped online your LV experience wouldn't be dependent on the kind of day your SA is having. elux is looking nicer and nicer for that reason alone...