Store sample bags?

bagcrazysteph

Aug 7, 2013
So there is a Miranda bag listed on ebay as authentic and that it was a sample bag. Does anyone know what that means? This is what was in the description:

"This bag is a sample bag. This bag comes with care tags but not the actual retail tags.* This bag may not be the same quality as the bags sold in stores or considered seconds or irregulars overall a very stunning bag.* I have listed anything that I found as a defect above. I own several of these sample bags myself and I am complimented all the time."

What do you guys think?

I asked the SA at my local MK store and they do not make a different bag for store display. The SA says they often sell the store display if it is the last one and they wouldn't sell it if the quality was different.

If I can find the seller again I will post. There must have been a dozen or so "store samples" up for auction from same seller. New York or New Jersey. Will keep digging.

They're probably the display item, so they'd be in rough condition. I know I'm sure to purchase a new bag at the MK store because there's marks on them.

As well, they may notice a mark or stitching coming out so they use that as the display as they'll have to remove the tags and the handling will potentially cause these issues.