Store Front

I've been in stores where bags in the window are for sale. I think it depends on the store and always worth asking about, if they have a particular bag you are interested in.

The ones in FSH windows are for display though. HTH

I guess it depends in what kind of display they are. If in those what people have built a long time like a small winter wonderland etc. you know, then doubt it that you would be able to buy the bags that are there. The whole arrangement would be ruined :nogood:
But if the bags would be just on a shelf somewhere I'm sure you would be able to buy those.

Usually flagship stores won't sell the display pieces but some I have had the luck like Mexico and one in japan said yes! But FSH never never sooooooo mean of them to show off those beauties and not sell them!!!!

Ooo no darling not at all many of the bags on display at FSH and sometimes madisson are show pieces many of the birkins kellys plumes and other divine icons are created by the display director Leila menchari there's a whole presentation on the Hermes website called leilas Kellys but she invisions all of them.many of theese bags are made to go with the display or the theme of the year and thank god hermes is nice enough to reuse them and place them on the windows again. they are all perfect some can be made to order if you have the right connections I have been asking for a leopard or zebra Kelly for some time now and well nothing yet, but I'm sure eventually it will come,some bags are a bit more eccentric and you can tell that they won't be made because they are well not that useful. but they are mostly just perfect. So to recap many are stored some may be produced and in some cases they may travel to be part of other displays around the world. So hope it helps and if you want to see a collection of pics of theese odd and sometimes runway pieces there is a thread started by lutz that was merged with one started by me called special edition bags hope it helps sorry for the long answer its just that this subject is one of my favorite.

Last edited: