Store Credit- Your Experience

I don't know about the whole corporate store/franchise store thing but I recently had my SA locate items for me after looking it up in the computer and she was able to order the items for me w/ my store credit. I just gave her my H credit in the form of a GC and she looked up the amt., made a copy of my GC, and when she had the items transferred to the store, the total was deducted from my GC.

Rockerchic, that was a boutique that already knows you though, right? I'm not sure if a boutique across the country would do the same thing, or do you think they would? :confused1:

I've only ever returned one large item and was shocked when the MD actually refunded my credit card instead of issuing a store credit (I didn't ask him to, he just did it). Maybe it was because my husband had picked out & purchased the item for me when I wasn't there?

The corporate stores' computers do show your purchases from franchises -- I know this for a fact. Wall St pulled up my name and could see my purchases from KOP.