Store credit to purchase over the phone

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently sent back a card holder I purchased (the closest store to me is hours away) and received store credit. The girl that handled this said I could call and order something through her when I decide what I want. Se mailed me the receipt of the credit but no business card so I do not have her name. I tried contacting Louis Vuitton about ordering through them over the phone but was told that I have to go to a LV store to use the credit as I am not able to over the phone for security reasons. Has anyone placed an order at a LV store and was able to use their credit? I hate being told different things because I never know which is correct. Thanks!

2. Didn't this thread exist before? What happened to it?