Store CC question and LV?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know some Macy*s have LV boutiques inside. Can you use your Macy*s card on LV purchases?

2. ^^^wow that is cool, I wish the Macys here had that boutique!

3. i know at Saks and neiman's you can, so based on that, i would say yes. since it's sold at macy*s then you should be able to use your macy*s card.

4. The Macy's here has at tops Coach. I was going to call the NY store that has a boutique and order something if they do that. I want to know if you can use them. (I don't want to call and ask them because I would feel stupid)

5. I know that the Macy*s at the Roosevelt Field Mall (Garden City, L.I., NY) has an LV boutique right in the middle of the store. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use your store charge card.

6. Yes, you can definately use your Macy's charge.

7. what are you getting?:biggrin:

8. Wow - an LV inside Macy's!???! That's cool!

9. I dunno. Maybe a white MC Speedy 30 ;)

10. Answer is yes! ENjoy!

11. that would be great if you could! once you open an account with macys you get a 15% or 20% off your entire purchase for the day!

12. Some Macy's have an LV boutique? What? :nuts: OMG! I might be getting my Speedy sooner than expected :lol:

13. There's usually a healthy list of exclusions unfortunately. :sad:

14. Yes. The Macy's store in Roosevelt Field, here on Long Island, has a Vuitton boutique. And yes, one could use their Macy's card there.

15. It doesn't work on LV (lease department is the term they use in the fine print).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice