Store accounts

1. Since there is no LV sold anywhere in Finland I don´t really know the deal with the customer accounts. I know they take your name and address and make you an account but; if you go to a different store, do they open another account? Or is it universal? TIA

2. Ummm, AFAIK, they can track your account globally...'cos I asked this at my store when my husband went to Italy just last month. So technically, you need just 1 account. HTH...

Forgot to add that I'm not sure about Elux accounts though and how they keep track of those with the boutique...

3. Interesting, so this means that wen I go to Valencia, Spain in January and hopefully purchase my first bag and wallet :yahoo:, they will register me as a customer. And then when the LV store finally opens in Norway, they can see that I have an account? And hopefully give me great service :yes:

4. They definitely didn't track my account from Canada while in France.. why do I know this ? Because they spelled my name wrong.. nice ! AND I gave them my passport to look at.

5. ^LOL! Yeah..they're funny that way! At 1 point in time, I had 3 accounts going on..All the same spelling but 1 had a space between my first and middle name, another didn't have the space and another had it in all caps! Yes, I forgot to mention that their system's case sensitive...so if u want them to keep track across states/ctries, it's best that u make sure that u give them the same name, with the spaces/caps in their proper places...and oh, check their spelling...

6. I think I have at least 3 accounts going on...different variations of my last name, my address :sweatdrop: I'm too lazy to fix it...

7. Thanks guys :flowers: So basically the account´s are universal and there should only be one but in reality there are multiple :P

8. I asked my SA because I thought it would be nice to have ALL my purchases under one account or whatever it's called but he said for now, they can only see what I bought in Canada and whatever I bought in US or Europe will only be visible to US stores or European stores. Am I making sense?:nuts:

9. Uhm ... I don't think they track you through Europe. I've bought LV through most of Europe and each time I'm in new country I give them my name etc.

10. I mean European counties (France, Italy, etc.) would all have separate records of your purchases. It's early here and I haven't had my coffee yet!!!:nuts:

11. I know in asia, they are seperate too. I had to give all my info in the Philippines....I even asked, I should be in the system....they said, no seperate database. Ditto when I went to HK.

12. when i have shopped in differnt stores in the same country they ask me if i have shopped at LV Australia before, so they have our accounts nation wide, but not internationally.

13. I wonder if LV will merge different names under one account? My hubby & BIL buy me stuff under their names....I wish it was all under my name :sad:

14. I've wondered about that too, half of my purchases are under my husbands name

15. Thank you!!:flowers::flowers: We are planning a trip to sweden and london next year so that is why I asked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice