Storage ideas ~ Belts

Chanel=<3

Chanel is my blood ♥
Jun 30, 2009
Hiya,

Does anyone have any good ideas for storing belts? I have them all on one shelf in my wardrobe but need to put clothes on this shelf now as i don't have enough space i wondered if anyone has any innovative ideas of storage as i don't have a lot of space??

*It would be a good idea to get a bigger flat but I spend my wages on clothes, shoes and handbags instead so i live in a shoebox!

xoxo

I have a plastic hanger made for belts, but I hate it because they always fall off - I recommend using an over the door hanger or a wall hanger- I am switching mine over once I move.

I have hooks on the wall of my walk-in where I can put scarves (not delicate ones, obviously :sweatdrop:), belts and certain bags. :smile: I think any hooks would work well... you can get them in most home good stores. :smile:

I roll them up and put them in plastic storage containers in my closet. You know...the clear containers with lids, you can get them cheap at wal-mart. I do this with scarves, and shoes w/o original boxes too, and it makes it look nice and organized.