Storage for daily used products

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sorry if this has been posted before I'm looking for suggestions of how to store my daily used facial cleanser, moisturizers, eye cream etc. . I'm looking for something that's out of the way & I can use to travel with. Thanks in advance. :smile:

2. Oryx816 likes this.
  3. I use a shoebox for makeup and medicine cabinet for skin care IMG_1469306428.409415.jpg

4. see trough plastic box, with a closing cover, so it wouldn't effect the inside when it is in the bathroom

5. IMG_1469801661.741385.jpg

Posh makeup organizers! Great quality, holds everything you need and more, and easy to see whats inside :smile:

Grande Latte, starbunny and Oryx816 like this.
  6. I bought cosmetic organizer from Shop LC last year and I am truly happy with it. https://www.shoplc.com/online-store/Beauty/Tools-Accessories/Black-Cosmetic-Train-Case-with-Matte-Silver-Hardware/p/3127489#.XOefaBYzbcs
    It's a large, sturdy cosmetic case that is ideal for storing all beauty essentials at one place - brushes, lipsticks, eye pencils, and perfume bottles, upright, and in place. The drawers are perfect for storing palettes, foundations, bronzers, blushes, primers, powders, and more. It is extremely spacious with a four-tier extendable design and sturdy handles for easy transportation.

7. My toiletries live in a plastic basket in the bathroom closet. For travel, I have a teeny toiletry bag that contains minis of everything; cleanser, moisturizer, eye cream, sunblock, after sun, shampoo, shower gel, tooth paste, dental floss etc. I always fill up everything after I come home so all is ready for takeoff.

For makeup I have a small hamper which contains the stuff I use daily. I have no dresser so the hamper is easy to carry to the sofa or kitchen table where I usually do my makeup.

If you want a toiletry bag to store your things, I think a neoprene toiletry bag might be nice. I bought le BF a neoprene Ted Baker bag and he uses it to store his toiletries when we're home.

8. I use the IKEA Helmer’s for my cosmetics and nail art stuff. They’re €40 each, come in a few different colours, have six drawers. They’re great for storing smaller items.