STOP!! Seeing RED ""KELLY"" Flashing!!!

Aug 9, 2006
Okay....been sick as a dog this past THANKSGIVING!! and look what arrives to cheer me up and make me feel better this weekend. I finally had the strength to lift my arms and post!!

HERE IS MY NEW, "older"......RED KELLY BAG, 32cm Gold Hardware, in a very nice Scratch resistant leather, that I have to find the right spelling for:confused1:

REDKELLY003-1.jpg

REDKELLY002-1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/Naq1230/REDKELLY001.jpg

NHL--that is one gorgeous Kelly! LOVE it! Please post close-ups when you're feeling better. CONGRATULATIONS! From one sick TPFer to the other---feel better!

I love anything red and your Kelly is so gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

Is there any chance we could have bigger pics to drool over?

ETA: aw man, orchids, you're sick too? There are a few gals here down with the bug lately. Hope you and NHL feel better soon!

STUNNING! What a beautiful RED and perfect for PARIS!!!!!!! Ya gotta take that baby with you, NHL!!!!!!.............Is it Courcheval?????

Thanks Orchid - I hope you FEEL better soon, too! Must have been spending so much time at the kids' school last week and caught it from there:sad: .

Thanks Serenity, fendigal, SoCal, GF, Japster, GT, and GF....I can't believe how much I'm INLOVE:love: with this bag, and "she came with one of the OLDER DUSTBAG, too.

YES, Shopmom!! Thanks...that is the name of the leather...COURCHEVAL!!
Thanks for the ENabling:graucho: !

Sorry if the pics are too BIG!!