STOP!! Seeing RED ""KELLY"" Flashing!!!

NHL, you'll have to change your name pretty soon to Seasoned Hermes Lover :P Your new Kelly looks FABULOUS on you! BTW, I adore your Juicy suit (ok, GT, you can stop rollling your eyes now. heehee). They're just so comfy and goes well with a Kelly too.

oh feel better soon! keep red kelly nearby - forget laughter, i think we all know what the best medicine is!

I believe HiHeels has it right! There's no medicine better than a new Hermes adoption!

NewHermesLover, I hope you feel better this morning and are able to enjoy your new red Kelly. She's a beauty!

^^^Good Morning!! Thanks all for the well wishes for me and the bag, it's truly been nice to wake up and read all this (gina_b, lvrjrt, hiheel, wong, addicted, toonie, amkur, starnova, shoes, kellybag, isus, wingnut, tamarind, kitskats, pinkish, and birkingal!!)

The bag has been sitting in its dustcover by my bed :nuts: since Saturday. It's about 16years old, and she still looks so GREAT. I'm 5'4" and it is a good size for me. I do have the 28cm Kelly, and like that for day to night if need be.
I have decided for sure, I know for myself, I like the sellier Kelly bags better than retourne. I'm still not sure what red this is, maybe HG can help...but the leather has been said to be pretty scratch resistant, again maybe HG can give us her input?

Birkin_gal...aren't I BAD, I haven't even enjoyed the Evelyne from you yet, but I did get a scarf for her:smile: . I need to post my pics in the members thread soon! I want to change my name, but don't know how?:confused1:

Everyone, take care...KEEP WARM, try not to get sick:sad: .

Get well soon!

your kelly is stunning, the gold and red compliment each other perfectly. I can't believe it's 16 years old :smile: looks brand new.

I'm looking to buy my 1st hermes ... I was wondering about the construction of the Rigide vs. Souple ... why did you pick Rigide over souple? Do you mind sharing your personal opinion on this?