STOP!! Seeing RED ""KELLY"" Flashing!!!

Thanks 2much, Crochetbell, Pel, Tamm, Cxyvr, diana, and fesdu.....for the well wishes and the "FEEL BETTER"...actually I might turn in now, b/c I'm feeling "CR*ppy" all of a sudden??? Can't kick this!!:crybaby:

I have to say this though...if you're looking for RED, Gold Hardware, looks HOT with RED!!! I'm more of a silver/platinum gal, but this GOLD is literally "to die for".:heart:

(Sorry for the JOGSUIT I have on....doesn't do MS. "STOP-SIGN" Kelly justice!!!)

I love anything red and your Kelly is so gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

Is there any chance we could have bigger pics to drool over?

ETA: aw man, orchids, you're sick too? There are a few gals here down with the bug lately. Hope you and NHL feel better soon!

Thx SN! That bug can't keep us down when there's Hermes in the air! Thanks for re-posting your pix NHL--now I can really drool over that lovely new Kelly! :love: TDF!

Love the gold hw...I so want a bag with GH so I can use my gold hippo on it. :wlae:
Hope you feel better soon!!! My throat is starting to hurt so I am downing the chicken soup and oj. :shame:
Make sure you put Miss Red Kelly where you can see her so she can cheer you up!!!

Congratulations, what a fabulous bag in a fabulous color! Might I ask what age "older" would be? (When you're feeling better, of course - get well first!)

oh feel better soon! keep red kelly nearby - forget laughter, i think we all know what the best medicine is!
that 32 looks so perfect on you, now i'm very confused about how i thought of the sizes... are you very tall?
congratulations!

Oh dear I hope all you gals feel better soon! And NHL that bag looks sooo great on you! Congrats - what year and what color?? Enjoy...hopefully it will help you feel better...sooner!