Stop by and say hi to my first BE, Pewter CM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I've been drooling over all of your gorgeous photos of your BE bags for a while now, and once I saw all the amazing leathers and styles that Jackie has... I knew I needed to find a BE just for me.

I usually spend most of my time in the RM forum, and as you know from the non-BE thread, I've got a large collection of Nikkis. I knew that I didn't need a go-to every day bag when I started to look at the BE website, instead, I was looking for something a little smaller... something completely different from any of my Nikki bags. I found exactly what I was looking for when I first laid eyes on the Clutch Me :love:

Of course, I then set off to search the forum and looked for all of the gorgeous CM pictures that I could find. As a lover of all things red, I, of course, was drawn to Fiamma Red, but I also was loving purple and pewter crash too. The python leathers are just exquisite and classy, but I knew I couldn't go for one of those at the moment. Finally, after thinking long and hard about colors and what one would be perfect for me... I decided on Pewter Crash.

I took it as a sign that it was meant to be when I stumbled upon the Hampden Clothing website after reading a post in the forum because they did happened to have ONE pewter CM in stock. Well, she just arrived yesterday, and I am loving her! She was pristinely packaged in a white box, surrounded by navy blue tissue paper, and a handwritten note was enclosed with my receipt as well.

The leather is stunning, and the contrast against the fuchsia colored lining is absolutely perfect :love: I cannot wait to take her out for a night on the town, and I just wanted to thank you all for the lovely reviews you've posted about Pewter Crash on the forum. They definitely helped me make my decision.

Ok, here are some pics... most are taken with the flash, but I also took a few without the flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A close up of the leather...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A few more photos, first two are with flash, the others are without flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. That is absolutely gorgeous! You're a lucky lady. I hope you get to carry it often.

4. O.M.G., that is beyond stunning! Congrats! Can you post a modelling shot?

5. :heart: :heart: :heart: it! The close-up shot of the leather is TDF...now I want something in pewter crash, it's so complex on the surface. You can wear that clutch with absolutely anything!

(I love leather close-ups, for reals). :drool:

6. That is utterly exquisite and I don't think that I have ever seen such detailed photos of this bag so many thanks.

7. oh, it's so lovely! enjoy it as i'm sure you will!

8. I have to tell you, my pewter crash LM midi is one bag that I will NEVER part with. The leather is so beautiful!! Enjoy. ;)

9. There's more pewter crash than I expected - what great close ups.

10. WOW! that is GORGEOUS!!!! Wonderful pictures, and this is such a nice thing to have in addition to your fabulous nikkis. I am now realizing that the pewter is indeed "pewter crash" not just a pewter, which I don't think I totally realized. I'm SO GLAD I have ordered a hug me in pewter after seeing this. Thanks so much for the great pics!!!!

11. Beautiful! The pewter crash is as pretty up close as I imagined. I think you made a great choice.

12. loveuga, your pewter CM is amazing!!! WOw, I am FLOORED by the quality of BE bags.
    Speaking of Pewter, and thanks to your pics and Lo's enabling, I just got one too! Hehe

13. Fantastic pics!! I love pewter crash and it's gorgeous in a Clutch Me!

14. Very nice! Congrats!

15. Loveuga-

WOW! Congrats girl!!

Now, your pewter clutch me just needs to come visit me so I can take her out and about in CA....:smile: