stonewash sage RM Mattie

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
My first Matinee. From Poshmark. She is better than described. From the pics it looked like she might need a bit of rehab but upon receipt I saw nothing in terms of damage last night. this morning is broad daylight I did find a few small spots - nothing significant. handles a good and firm. Black and white lining ok - few small marks.
The seller packed her beautifully in a large box surrounded by tissue and stuffed - even the end pockets.
PO delivered in two days.
Thanks to @Antonia for pointing this beauty out to me and also to @shesnochill and @Shelby33 for advice. :smile:RM mattie.jpg

My first Matinee. From Poshmark. She is better than described. From the pics it looked like she might need a bit of rehab but upon receipt I saw nothing in terms of damage last night. this morning is broad daylight I did find a few small spots - nothing significant. handles a good and firm. Black and white lining ok - few small marks.
The seller packed her beautifully in a large box surrounded by tissue and stuffed - even the end pockets.
Thanks to @Antonia for pointing this beauty out to me and also to @shesnochill and @Shelby33 for advice. :smile:View attachment 4809501
OMG, this is sooo gorgeous! Glad that you took a chance and bought this beauty and at such a great price! I'm so happy you found your stone wash sage!! Welcome to the SW club!!! :girlsigh::love::loveeyes:

Thanks to @Antonia for pointing this beauty out to me and also to @shesnochill and @Shelby33 for advice. :smile:View attachment 4809501
Beautiful! I like your rug too! Goes with the bag!

Wait! Was this the bag you were waiting for the seller to ship?

Looks beautiful!!!!!

Wait! Was this the bag you were waiting for the seller to ship?
yes....took her five days to ship but then from shipment Saturday to delivery Monday - two days. I don't know if that's how Posh usually works but the label said priority mail two-day. For $7, that's pretty good I think. And while I was getting a bit impatient about her time to ship, she wrapped it beautifully with a nice handwritten note inside. Good seller.

Reactions: Antonia
yes....took her five days to ship but then from shipment Saturday to delivery Monday - two days. I don't know if that's how Posh usually works but the label said priority mail two-day. For $7, that's pretty good I think. And while I was getting a bit impatient about her time to ship, she wrapped it beautifully with a nice handwritten note inside. Good seller.
Good. Glad to hear she came through in the end.

Wow!! Sage Mattie looks stunning!! ❤️ Looks way better then the seller pics! Sometimes you just have to take an chance on bags! :smile:

Wow!! Sage Mattie looks stunning!! ❤ Looks way better then the seller pics! Sometimes you just have to take an chance on bags! :smile:
you never know with sellers - I've bought bags that were described as excellent (and priced accordingly) and when I got them they had obvious and bothersome flaws
This this one - priced low with not much description and turns out great