Stonewash Blue Nikki, anyone?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I saw a stonewash blue Nikki IRL last night and just LOVE this color. I already have a wine for the fall, and think this one would make the perfect, neutral hobo.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. I contacted RM and am trying to see if another special order, can be done.

Thanks!

Hi Ladies. Here's a mini update.

I've received PM's from 2 other PF member's so far who would like to order a blue stonewash Nikki with me. Anyone else?

I'm extremely "fussy" in my choices and I find this handbag to be just gorgeous! I normally don't even buy much of RM (I have a favorite designer that I adore), but this bag, I fell in love with the moment I saw!

PM me ladies, if your interested or post here!

I am interested but wish we could special order through another retailer. Wonder if they would let 3Sirens or LB do the special order? I have just had it with ordering from RM directly.

I am interested but wish we could special order through another retailer. Wonder if they would let 3Sirens or LB do the special order? I have just had it with ordering from RM directly.

I don't blame you one bit! I feel the same BUT I just LOVE this handbag. I spoke to LB last night and they told me, that they have requested numerous times from Rebecca, to send them the blue stonewash Nikki's due to customer's requesting this color, often. But, so far, they keep saying, no.

As a matter of fact, they told me that there were 3 requests at LB for this bag, yesterday! I can understand why. It's just stunning!

Maybe, RM's office, will change their mind?

In the meanwhile, I just checked my messages and we're officially a group of 7. That's not too bad! I"m hoping that Cory has a few ladies on her wait list and we can combine orders!

I"ll keep everyone posted either thru PM"s or here!

Thanks so much Ladies!

Guess what? I just received another PM for this order. Officially, we're now a group of 8. We only would need another 2 more orders and I"m hoping that Cory has a couple already on her waiting list! You never know.

I just received word from Cory that they don't have anything in the works for the Stonewash Blue..but will advise when they do.

So I am positive there is a list going and growing.

Thanks Savvy for the update.

Okay, here's what I think we should do:

Everyone that's interested in this bag, please either call or email Cory. I have a feeling that they are going to try their best, to produce this bag again for us. There's just too much demand.

Let's all place our names on Cory's wait list and go from there!

In the meanwhile, I'm going to buy a 2'nd choice Nikki. I can't wait that long for another Nikki. It's one of my favorite style handbags.

I"m thinking Noir and/or light grey. Any thoughts?

i have a nikki in noir with the new hardware. it's beautiful, smooth leather that's very soft. however the leather isn't as thick as be's and the hardware isn't as substantial as be's.

my rm nikki is similar to my be sm because of the way they both slouch and are narrow smooshing into my side, they're both lightweight and comfortable when worn over my shoulder.

from what i hear the noir is one of the softest rm leathers which is why i selected it as my first rm. i'd like a rm nikki in wine but one that's already broken in.