"Stones" bucket - it's mine!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm new in the MJ forum, but just had to share....I just ordered the stones bucket in the brown - exactly as shown on the website. I am completely clueless as to how to post pics....it is the very last bag under the fall 08 bags on the mj website. If someone could post it - that would be great. I called the MJ Boston store and the sa said it was gorgeous, especially in the brown - and a steal too at only $895!! :woohoo: I just wanted to share my joy and hopefully I can figure out how to post pics when it gets to me. I had been lusting over this bag, not knowing the price, so I just thought I would call today to see what the story is....and, now, it's mine!! I knew you ladies would be excited - just had to share! Have a great weekend everybody! :heart::smile: ps - he also said the cubie - which I see some are lusting over, is such an awesome bag - exclusive only to MJ boutiques...(this is prob. old news!)....I think I may be enabling now....

2. congrats! i'd love to see more pics of the different carter bags. it's funny you mentioned the cubie. i just got mine a couple days ago in charcoal. i can't wait to see your bucket. the design is unique, the leather is gorgeously textured, and the true brown color is just lovely!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. ^^ I just stumbled across this bag the other day I love it!!!!

4. Congratulations! It is such a rich, pretty brown and looks really wonderful with its stones. Enjoy her!

And welcome to the MJ forum! :yahoo:

5. Wow! Hope you can figure out how to post pics - I'd love to see it in "real life!" Congrats on what looks like an incredible bag:tup: Enjoy!!!!

6. Oh, yum!!! Congrats!!!!!

7. pretty! :love: can't wait to see pictures of it..

8. This bag is so funky cool! I'm so glad someone here got one!:heart:

9. congrats!

10. Pretty! The stones collection is hot!

11. Thanks everyone! You are all so fast with your replies - I love it! I was able to get a steal on a ss 08 quilted stam in plum a couple of weeks back because of a ding on the leather on the frame (which I was able to fix thanks to some apple guard conditioner and a little leather coaxing!) and I asked if this was a year round color - so many awesome, fast replies - it confirmed what I wanted to hear and I love her! I will ask DH to help me post pics when the bucket gets to me - I really want to show her off! For some reason the shape and color just caught my eye - so simple yet so scrumptious and classic! I'm a jeans and sweater girl in the fall, and thought this was the perfect bag to spruce me up! The sa said there is a little leather straps that pulls the sides in, and when it is unhooked the sides will stand out - if you know what I mean - just a little extra info. for anyone who is considering this one. Thanks again - you girls rock! ;)

12. very cute!!!! congrats!

13. congrats!!!

14. awesome, can't wait to see your pics!

15. Pretty, modeling pics when u get it please!