Stone washed blue mini?

Lynnia,
Go for it! It is much coveted and so pretty. Go go go!

Anna,
Congratulations you won't have to pay anything for that MAM and uhm... I'm sorry to hear about your friend Maria. May she rest in peace. My heart just sank when I read the thread and the links about the Metrolink crash. I was looking for her Facebook but I guess it's not there anymore?

Sorry to hi-jack this thread. I couldn't contain not to say anything about the crash.

Thanks Lynnia.
I can't wait til it arrives. AHHHH! I am so excited! My bf "tried" convincing me not to get it but he knows he can't stop me >:smile:

Micah, thank you. I miss her terribly. I am still in shock. Her Facebook is still around. But I think Facebook is down right now?

Lynnia,
Go for it! It is much coveted and so pretty. Go go go!

Micah, you're so bad! Very, very bad! Egging me on... you know I'm on the celeb page, looking at every pic of the sage... trying to decide if this color is workable for me. I have a dark gray mattie and it seems like sage would duplicate... eek! Does the sage look much darker than it seems to photograph?

I sure wish there were more blue stonewashes coming. I need a subtle blue. Still not confident about NL and Iris... RM bring back blue stonewash!

Anna -- you say you ordered the sage from RM? I'll have to run over there; I didn't realize sage was an option. Or maybe you got a special order?

Micah, you're so bad! Very, very bad! Egging me on... you know I'm on the celeb page, looking at every pic of the sage... trying to decide if this color is workable for me. I have a dark gray mattie and it seems like sage would duplicate... eek! Does the sage look much darker than it seems to photograph?

I sure wish there were more blue stonewashes coming. I need a subtle blue. Still not confident about NL and Iris... RM bring back blue stonewash!

Anna -- you say you ordered the sage from RM? I'll have to run over there; I didn't realize sage was an option. Or maybe you got a special order?

:P I have YET to receive mine BUT according to Hayden's pictures, there are not much difference on Sage and Blue SW. I think that IRL it has a green touch to it BUT has more gray tones. That's just me. GET GET GET IT! I think we need someone here who has the same bags so she could give us a precise answer. The Sage's leather is UNREAL according to 3snuffles and looking at the photos, it looks to me that this has the best leather - soft, smooshy and lighweight. I've also read some Minkettes had a great feedback on the Sage leather.

Here's a photo of what I bought and it's on it way to me! This is the photo taken natural light: SAGE MAB

xx

About Anna's Sage MAM order, I messaged Cory for a Sage MAB when I was too desperate for it. She said that she only has the Sage MAM brand new and fabulous! Didn't bother to get it because I want a MAB. Messaged Anna about it so there... That's how she had ordered it. Hahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:

Micah actually had Cory find it for her but because Micah got ANOTHER sage from a tPfer, Micah let it go. So I told Micah to tell Cory to give ti to me instead.

EDIT******** Hi Micah! LOL you beat me to it!

HOWEVER, as I am typing this at this moment, my bf is convincing me NOT to get it : ( NOOOOOO!

Micah actually had Cory find it for her but because Micah got ANOTHER sage from a tPfer, Micah let it go. So I told Micah to tell Cory to give ti to me instead.

EDIT******** Hi Micah! LOL you beat me to it!

HOWEVER, as I am typing this at this moment, my bf is convincing me NOT to get it : ( NOOOOOO!
To Anna's BF: Nooooo! You can't do that! Please, please, please let her have the MAM. Hahaha!

AND YES, From a tPfer off eCrater. LOL!

I own one Anna. I got mine in the beginning of summer 2007 when they originally came out. It has actually darkened a lot since then. Here is a pic from when I first got it and how it looks now (the second picture makes it look darker than it is, but still it has darkened).

IMG_0815.jpg

MAMBlue.jpg

I really want one too :sad:
Everytime I see Hayden P. toting hers around, it makes me want it even more!
And she puts that thing on the ground!
Roar.
I want one!

I guess I will have to settle with a Sage, for now.

Are there any TPFers here who own one?

Thanks SO MUCH xmelissax.

Boy, I am getting so confused with the SAGE & STONEWASH BLUE :Push:

AND xmelissax, the first picture looks so much like a LIGHT GREY :Push:
And the Stonewash Blue has changed SO MUCH :wtf:
The second picture looks almost like a BLACK/NOIR but blue-ish.

If I were to ever see a SAGE & STONEWASH BLUE & LIGHT GREY, I wouldn't know which is which color :Push:

I think the Stonewash Blue is more blue compared to the Sage MAM pictured above. I have a stonewash blue MAM and it's like grayish blue, definitely more blue compared to the sage pictured. But both are beautiful, I think you'll be happy with either one! :smile:

Yeah, I realized last night that the Hayden pix could be of either color. God, it's so confusing.

Thanks for the pix and info, you guys! I'm struggling with this decision...

I own a stonewashed blue MAM and used to own a sage. THey are very different in color IMO. The sage is a light warm greenish grey,reminds me of wet clay. Stonewashed is a cool quiet blue with no warm undertones, that sometimes can have a VERY slight greyish undertone, depending on the light.

heres a pic of my stonewashed blue MAM
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=533937&d=1220536730

and Sage MA http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=376385&d=1204844161

Both are very smooshy and soft.

Last edited: