Stone MAM

It is glazed and it isn't very soft - at least not to the touch. But it is malleable since the leather is thin rather than thick - meaning it will squish and mold to your body when you carry it.

My stone MAM is by far my favorite. It is glazed and holds it's structure a little more than the matte leathers but is still soft and easy to carry and I agree it molds nicely to the body. The leather is not as thick as my tangerine but the glazed look is similar. I totally prefer the glazed leathers over matte not only for looks but also because they are much less likely to show scratches and are easier to clean. LOVE :love:

My stone MAM is by far my favorite. It is glazed and holds it's structure a little more than the matte leathers but is still soft and easy to carry and I agree it molds nicely to the body. The leather is not as thick as my tangerine but the glazed look is similar. I totally prefer the glazed leathers over matte not only for looks but also because they are much less likely to show scratches and are easier to clean. LOVE :love:

yay, thank you and thank you circoit too! I was thinking about this for sample sale time (if there are even any left!) and wondering whether I would prefer it to the dusty. I want something neutral but that will not scratch a lot. Thanks for your tips!