Stolen

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
My DH and I are currently trying to buy a house so in the meantime we moved back in with my in laws. Which is great because it saves us money. BUt I was gone for 3 weeks. I come back and discover when I go to use my pochette that its NO where to be found. Further investigation shows that I am missing that, my damier zippy and some various coach items. I don't think it was anyone in the immediate family but there were tons of people here for Chinese New Year. That's over 1k of stuff that went missing. I am pissed :/

****....what a piss off... and since its family it would be too hard to blame anyone, u could only do so if u were sure of who took it....really sucks! Sorry for you!:shucks:

You mentioned to have moved in with the in-laws, could those bags be inside an unpacked box? Good luck with finding your bags! :smile:

Unfortunately no. I had them all packed in one box and had it in the car with me while moving. I remember unpacking them, putting them in the same spot and even when the last time I used them. The dustbags are here but the actual items gone.

I have really no way of proving who it was since I was gone. That's the part that really sucks.